YINDI CURLS CURLY KID
Yindi Curls masterclasses aka Curl College are designed to offer support and advice to parents/carers of particularly – although not exclusively black and mixed heritage children, who want to learn about the techniques, products and tools needed to care for their children’s hair more effectively.
With live demonstrations, one to one talks and a goodie bag to die for, our day masterclasses are guaranteed to boost your curl skills whether you’re a novice, an amateur, or curl connoisseur.
DATE AND TIME
Sat 30th September 2017
10:00 – 16:00 GMT
The Green Man,
355 Bromley Road,
London, SE6 2RP
Establish A Basic Hair Regime
From shampooing, deep conditioning and L.O.C method, to cutting and de-tangling.
Untangle The Science of Curly
Learn the difference between high and low porosity hair and the science behind curl growth and afro textured hair.
On your styling skills. We will teach you 3 beautiful dos that you can easily achieve by yourself at home and the importance of protective styling.
Create and take home your own moisturising hair masks that won't break the bank.
Gain a deeper insight on what it means to be #clueduponcurls today by talking one to one with industry professionals and the poster boys and girls for team curly.
Treasure Tress Subscription Box
Yindi Curls Goodie Bag
Need to know
- Valid for one ticket to the Yindi Curls Curly Kid Day Masterclass on Saturday 30th September 2017.
- Ticket includes a welcome drink and Goodie Bag including 1 Treasure Tress Subscription Box.
- Event registration runs from 10:00am, closing at 10.30am and event ends at 16.00pm.
- Please bring your e-ticket with you.
- Over 18s only.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the day and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Check out is powered by PayPal.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.